Re: Thanks a lot

From: Vix <vixcc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:40:46 -0800 (PST)
To: webmaster@domovina.net, "Peter K. Sheerin" <pete@petesguide.com>
Cc: webmaster@domovina.net, www-validator@w3.org
Just for curiosity.
Did anyone receive a reply to this email from w3.org?
I searched all the emails on this topic and I couldn't find one.

If you have one, please forward it to me.
I am really interested in seeing what w3 people have to say about this.

Thanks and cheers,

Vix!

=====
------> tAke a bReak! gEt eNtertained!