checklink

From: Madhuresh Singhal <madhureshsinghal@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:07:36 -0500 (EST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hello,

I have install the latest version of Link Validator. I
have downloaded other modules also and installed
already.well i have less idea about programming and
Linux. Now the problem is when in the search box, i am
giving the URLs which are in our LAN, it is checking
but not checking the links outside our LAN (like yahoo
etc.). i went through the programme file, in that i
have define http_proxy, now after doing this it is
checking the links which are outside our LAN. It is
not checking the links of our LAN webpages. what
modification i have to do in order to search anytype
of links. Our webpages contain the links which refers
to others domain. please let me know.

Thanking you in advance.

with regards.

Madhuresh