Re: use of name and id in XHTML frame element

From: Gannon Dick <gdick@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:01:20 -0600
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
[shameless plug] indeed. :=)

Could you do us a favor though Nick ?

With the xml option, please change the output processing instruction

from
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="valsrc-html.xsl"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="http://valet.webthing.com/page/valsrc-html.xsl"?>

My browser is looking for the XSLT in a local directory instead of being smart enough to find your code base.  It might just be my configuration, and the output is beautiful, but if you could look into it ...

Regards,
Gannon Dick