#validator IRC channel

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:50:29 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
For the last while Terje, Martin and I have been using IRC to
discuss development of the validator in real time.

I hadn't publicized this very widely because we were using a
semi-private IRC server run by W3C, but a couple days ago we
moved to a public server run by the Open Projects IRC network,
so I just added some info about this server to the validator
site:

    http://validator.w3.org/source/#dev
    last modified $Date: 2001/08/23 19:32:45 $

If you are interested in discussing the validator in realtime,
please feel free to join us! I think we both find the real time
chats quite a useful addition to email. (in fact, I have come to
realize that I have inadvertently been using IRC as a replacement
for email, and haven't been participating on this list very much;
sorry, I'll try to participate here more.)

--
Gerald Oskoboiny     http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/
tel:+1-613-261-6630             mailto:gerald@w3.org