Re: meta question

In a message dated 8/19/01 6:42:27 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Seething13@webtv.net writes:

> First of all, is this the correct list for this question, and if not,
>  can someone tell me who might be able to help me?
>
>   OK, questions:
>  Are meta tags allowed in HTML 4.01?
>  What meta attributes are allowed in HTML 4.01?

<snip> I have once again spent hours digging through the w3 site and
>  have yet to find any useful info on meta tags.

..... described and explained in the following section of  the W3C HTML 4.01
Specification at .....

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/global.html

James Pickering
Tucson, Arizona

Tools for Web Page Authors: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/wf.htm
Practical Italic Writing: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/corsiva.htm
Brazilian Cacti in Cultivation: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/
Arizona Plants & Animals: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/azgallery.htm

~ Validated XHTML 1.1 & CSS2 (Cascading Style Sheets)
~ Bobby Approved - Accessible to People with Disabilities