Re: meta question

From: <JAMESICUS@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:37:09 EDT
To: www-validator@w3.org
In a message dated 8/19/01 6:42:27 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
Seething13@webtv.net writes:

> First of all, is this the correct list for this question, and if not,
>  can someone tell me who might be able to help me?
>   OK, questions:
>  Are meta tags allowed in HTML 4.01?
>  What meta attributes are allowed in HTML 4.01?

<snip> I have once again spent hours digging through the w3 site and
>  have yet to find any useful info on meta tags.

..... described and explained in the following section of  the W3C HTML 4.01
Specification at .....

James Pickering
Tucson, Arizona

Tools for Web Page Authors: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/wf.htm
Practical Italic Writing: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/corsiva.htm
Brazilian Cacti in Cultivation: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/
Arizona Plants & Animals: http://www.brazilcacticult.org/azgallery.htm

~ Validated XHTML 1.1 & CSS2 (Cascading Style Sheets)
~ Bobby Approved - Accessible to People with Disabilities