add local file to W3C HTML Validation Service (at UK Mirror Service)?

From: <William.G.Starr@Cummins.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 06:05:12 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
It appears that the primary W3C HTML Validation Service at "
http://validator.w3.org/" is down again today, apparently due to the August
7 power outage in the MIT LCS W3C building.

So I went looking for a mirror site and found one at "

I'm thinking the primary site had the ability to validate a local file not
on a public website.

Does this mirror have that capability as well? I don't see it.

Thanks, Bill Starr
Parts & Service Information Mgmt (Columbus, Indiana, USA)
Cummins Inc.
Wed, 8 Aug 2001, 9:29:00am EST