Double guillemets [was: Re: Warn about unknown parameters]

At 22:05 2001/07/31, you wrote:

>[ BTW, is everyone not seeing my left/right double angle quotation marks ]
>[ (or whatever UNICODE calls them), but some weird chars instead?  I did ]
>[ some testing with various newsreaders and found that those fancy quote ]
>[ marks worked cross-platform, but by the way it looks in replies it may ]
>[ be my mailer is using a different translation table from my newsreader ]

Terje,

FWIW, your double guillemets come through loud and clear in Eudora 5.1
running under Windows 98 SE. Kind of nice looking, actually, although some
of our European friends may interpret them differently. Of course, I'm on
the mailing list so am obviously using an email program rather than a
newsreader.

--MB