Re: Checked site crashes Netscape

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Jochem Heicke wrote:

> I would be very glad to receive some comments why Netscape crashes when
> CSS
JavaScript can't be checked for validity ((-:
the status bar clock works fine with netscape 6, but crashes netscape
4.x (I've tested with my 4.7 under Linux).

I'm not really sure but, generally, strange javascript could give
problems to browsers, e.g. i've got a simple javascript (less than 10
rows, without strange instructions) that made iexplore crashing when the
page loads...

Shalom,
 Grizzly (@bbk.org|@uibbs2.net)
--
ABORRO/I DISLIKE microsoft, html msg, spam, attach > 100K & pings
http://www.uibbs2.net/ - ICQ#71340428 - IRC on #siracusa|#kernelp