Re: Incorrect "catch" of valid data

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001, Michael Bowen wrote:

> When I validate documents (transitional DTD), if there are any errors
> in a document, then the < &#153; > symbols are flagged as invalid.
I thought it could be because on errors on the <meta tag referring to
charset, but i've noticed that i validate, for example:

----------

<!-- Note the missing /p -->

it signals me that there's a missing </p> tag and an invalid sgml
char...

Could be part of the xml specification... or not?

Shalom,
 Grizzly (@worldonline.it/@uibbs2.net/@aruba.it/@bbk.org/@freemail.co.za)
--
ICQ #71340428, irc on #siracusa/#kernelp - http://www.uibbs2.net
ABORRO/I DISLIKE microsoft, html, spam, attach > 100K & pings

VOTA BALASSO - IL TRONCHETTO DELLA FELICITA' - IL BUCO CON IL PARTITO INTORNO