RE: Bug: non-working page validates successfully

Terje wrote:

> That said, optional checking of URIs, as a separate feature, is something
> think would be a usefull addition to the Validator and which might show up
> at some point.

It seems to me that this is a job for checklink, not the validator.

Much to my surprise, checklink silently corrects the hrefs by escaping the
spaces (%20) and reports no error.  Shouldn't checklink report the link as
broken, since it isn't a valid URL?

Thanasis Kinias
Information Dissemination Team, Information Technology
Arizona State University
Tempe, Ariz., U.S.A.

Qui nos rodunt confundantur
et cum iustis non scribantu