Re: Re[2]: Page Valet

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:16:01 +0200
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
cc: Glenn Kusardi <gk@projektmedien.de>, www-validator@w3.org
On 19.04.01 at 21:30, Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Glenn Kusardi wrote:
>
>> As I see it there'd be no disadvantage if we'd start to translate the
>> SP messages because such a translation would be useful in any way.
>
>A further note: you should look at the latest OpenSP from
>http://openjade.sourceforge.net/
>
>Someone has already done a lot of german translation.

As James seems to have lost interest in SP/Jade, it seems the most
constructive thing to do is to move all further work to the OpenJade
project.

OTOH, I think OpenSP uses a superset of the messages from SP so it should
be feasible to translate SP and then port the changes to OpenSP without
incurring too much of an overhead. The OpenJade maintainers should be able
to give you more information about that.