Re: Page Valet

From: Glenn Kusardi <gk@projektmedien.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:29:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hallo, Nick Kew,

Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2001 um 22:30 schrieben Sie:
>> As I see it there'd be no disadvantage if we'd start to translate the
>> SP messages because such a translation would be useful in any way.
> A further note: you should look at the latest OpenSP from
> http://openjade.sourceforge.net/
> Someone has already done a lot of german translation.

Hmm, searched the whole OpenJade/OpenSP website but didn't find
anything more as a notice that a german localized version is
Anyways i gonna look into the distribution.

OpenSP Mailinglist isn't working (tried to subscribe but didn't got
any reply yet).
I'll contact the authors directly asap.

Thanks for the short note...

Mit freundlichen Grüssen