RE: Question about WAP?

From: Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 08:19:12 -0400 (EDT)
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
cc: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@asu.edu>, "'Terje Bless'" <link@tss.no>, "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>
On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Nick Kew wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Thanasis Kinias wrote:
>
> > [1] <http://www.allwap.com/forbidden.wml>
>
> For the record, Code Valet is happy with that document provided you select
> the generic XML option.  I'll need a bit more thought to work out whether
> it's actually validating or just checking XML well-formedness: I suspect
> the latter.  Other validators I pointed at it choked.

The WDG HTML Validator does fine (full validation) if you add "&xml=yes"
to the end of the validation results URL.  When I have some free time,
I'll make it so that this step isn't necessary for WML.

http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/validate.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allwap.com%2Fforbidden.wml&xml=yes

--
Liam Quinn