RE: Question about WAP?

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Thanasis Kinias wrote:

> [1] <http://www.allwap.com/forbidden.wml>

For the record, Code Valet is happy with that document provided you select
the generic XML option.  I'll need a bit more thought to work out whether
it's actually validating or just checking XML well-formedness: I suspect
the latter.  Other validators I pointed at it choked.

> now). Does anyone have any public URIs I could use to test this? Standalone
> files (preferably minimal) that I could add as test cases?

I'll second that.  I might even go so far as to construct some test
cases myself.

--
Nick Kew

Is your site a lawsuit waiting to happen?
See <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/intranet/> before it's too late.