RE: Question about WAP?

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:14:59 +0100 (BST)
To: Thanasis Kinias <tkinias@asu.edu>
cc: "'Terje Bless'" <link@tss.no>, "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>
On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Thanasis Kinias wrote:

> [1] <http://www.allwap.com/forbidden.wml>

For the record, Code Valet is happy with that document provided you select
the generic XML option.  I'll need a bit more thought to work out whether
it's actually validating or just checking XML well-formedness: I suspect
the latter.  Other validators I pointed at it choked.

> now). Does anyone have any public URIs I could use to test this? Standalone
> files (preferably minimal) that I could add as test cases?

I'll second that.  I might even go so far as to construct some test
cases myself.

--
Nick Kew

Is your site a lawsuit waiting to happen?
See <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/intranet/> before it's too late.