Re: Question about WAP?

I have added this in a local copy.  Basically, all you need do is add
special handling for wml files so that they are treated as XML files and
validated (much as XHTML is treated specially).  The DTDs are available
at the WAP Forum's web site.

--
Shane P. McCarron                          Phone: +1 763 786-8160