Running mirror validator

From: mtjo <mtjo@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:04:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I am building a site for HTML/CSS/WAI conformance and validation services. I have the checklink script and the tidy script (having a problem getting it to run) and would like to run the validator from my site. My programming capability is limited to using existing scripts. Am I allowed to offer the validator from my site?