Re: "Valid HTML 4" image

From: James Ralston <qralston+ml.www-validator@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:40:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
cc: www-validator@w3.org
Karl,

While you're at it, unless you already have a better version, please
replace the current vxhtml10.png image with the version that I made
that has an alpha channel.  I sent it to the list about a month ago,
but I never received a response, so I'm including it again.

I doesn't really matter to me, I suppose, as I use local copies of the
images anyway, but I'd hate to see someone else "reinvent the
wheel"...

Thanks,
James

--
James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Karl Dubost wrote:

> At 04:28 -0400 22/09/2000, Steve Kimberley wrote:
> > I don't know if you're part of W3C or if you have the access to
> > update the image on the W3C site but please, whoever is
> > responsible for this, help yourselves!  If you like, I'll do the
> > rest of them - just tell me where to find them.  I'm happy to
> > contribute (within reason)!
>
> Thanks for all comments.
>
> We will fix it before the end of the next week.

Valid XHTML 1.0 (PNG version)
(IMAGE/png attachment: vxhtml10.png)