Re: "Valid HTML 4" image

From: James Ralston <qralston+ml.www-validator@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:40:22 -0400 (EDT)
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
cc: www-validator@w3.org

While you're at it, unless you already have a better version, please
replace the current vxhtml10.png image with the version that I made
that has an alpha channel.  I sent it to the list about a month ago,
but I never received a response, so I'm including it again.

I doesn't really matter to me, I suppose, as I use local copies of the
images anyway, but I'd hate to see someone else "reinvent the

James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Karl Dubost wrote:

> At 04:28 -0400 22/09/2000, Steve Kimberley wrote:
> > I don't know if you're part of W3C or if you have the access to
> > update the image on the W3C site but please, whoever is
> > responsible for this, help yourselves!  If you like, I'll do the
> > rest of them - just tell me where to find them.  I'm happy to
> > contribute (within reason)!
> Thanks for all comments.
> We will fix it before the end of the next week.

Valid XHTML 1.0 (PNG version)
(IMAGE/png attachment: vxhtml10.png)