Index of validating sites

From: Diego Gonzalez <diego@caraytech.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 00:07:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
hi, just a question.
Is there any index or list of validating sites?
I think there should be one. The website I design validates and I've only
found around 4 other sites to validate too (spent too little searching 4
them), there might be many other sites but I can't find them. If there's no
index of validating webpages, someone should start one as many of us deal
with designing obstacles and seeing other pages handling them with
validating codes is encouraging.

Regards Diego Gonzalez.