Re: Can I validate a entire website w/

From: Nick Kew (
Date: Sat, Dec 16 2000

    Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 17:35:08 +0000 (GMT)
    From: Nick Kew <>
    To: "Helio Nunes (dedalu)" <>
    Subject: Re: Can I validate a entire website w/
    On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Helio Nunes (dedalu) wrote:
    > Hi!
    > Validator is a nice feature! Much more for dinamic sites!!! My php site
    > can be validated!
    > But how can I validate a entire website?
    You have several options:
    *  Online, you can use the WDG validator[1] to spider a site.  However,
       this relies on rapid-fire spidering, which puts a heavy load on the
    *  Install an offline validator such as the offline WDG validator or
    *  Use the Site Valet[3] service to spider your site periodically and
       email you reports of a range of potential problems - including
       validation errors and other issues.
    Nick Kew