Re: [Bug] XHTML Strict Minimal document

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:07:02 +0200
To: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org, Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
At 19:17 +0200 24/10/00, Terje Bless wrote:
>working code in very little time. Adding decent error messages would be
>what takes time, but could OTOH be more easily delegated (Björn and Karl
>just volunteered ;D) to cluefull users.

Yes and it's very important to have a modular way to add this
message. What I think it's a system where you can have root system in
english for the error messages with help and tutorial associated for
the errors. Each time an error  message and/or a tutorial is adapted,
people responsible for the localized version should be alert. So,
they can translate the documentation in the appropriate languages. So
the tools will be helpful for the user and adapted to his native
language.
--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/