Re: Problem validating XHTML documents named .xhtml

Hi,

--- Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org> a écrit : > On Sat, Oct 21, 2000
at 04:27:23AM -0400, Gerald Oskoboiny wrote:

> It's fixed for real in version 1.72:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/httpd/cgi-bin/check.diff?r1=1.71&r2=1.72

Well, whichever version has the fix, validator.w3.org seems to work now
with my .xhtml files without registering XHTML as a text/html type.
Now, if I could only remember to use lower-case element names, I'd have
had no problems at all... :)

Thank you muchly,

=====
Aaron Nielsen                             pfuii@yahoo.com.au

"To affect the quality of the day, that is the highest of
 arts.  Every man is tasked to make his life, even in its
 details, worthy of the contemplation of his most elevated
 and critical hour."                                - H.D.T.

http://clubs.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Clubs
- Join a club or build your own!