Re: tab not conventional

love26@gorge.net (William Loughborough) wrote:

> http://validator.w3.org/file-upload.html has "..." in a box as a "browse"
> selection. Tabbing after text entry of the filename stops on this box which
> is counter-intuitive. One becomes used to tabbing to appropriate selection
> boxes and this breaks that flow. "Enter" suffers the same fate.

Please indicate what Web browser are you using on what platform.
I guess you're using Opera on Windows platform?  I tried a bunch
of browsers, such as IE 5.5, Netscape 6 PR3 and Mozilla M18 on Windows,
MacIE 5 and Mozilla M18 on MacOS, ..., and it seems only Opera (I tried
4.02 on Windows) has this problem (well, text browsers like Lynx and
w3m didn't work with file upload anyway, and iCab seems to have more
serious problem with tab navigation, though ...).

If that's the case, you'd better report problem to Opera Software,
not to the www-validator list.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org