Re: Minor Problem With File Upload Feature

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:08:01 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
On 02.10.00 at 22:01, Terje Bless <link@tss.no> wrote:

>On 02.10.00 at 08:29, Hourann Bosci <hourannb@primus.com.au> wrote:
>
>>could not get "/TR/xhtml1/DTD/transitional.dtd" from "www.w3.org" (reason
>>given was "Moved Permanently")
>
>The server www.w3.org is issuing redirects for the DTD. So much for "Cool
>URLs don't change"... :-(

Come to think of it, why is SP even trying to talk to w3.org here? It's
supposed to be using the PUBLIC identifier to look up the DTD and SGML
Declaration from it's SGML Open Catalog. Could you perhaps post the DOCTYPE
you used here? It's possible that you've used the wrong PUBLIC identifier
and we aren't catching that. Maybe the case of the DOCTYPE is wrong?

--
As a cat owner, I know this for a fact...
Nothing says "I love you" like a decapitated gopher on your front porch.