Re: Minor Problem With File Upload Feature

From: Shane P. McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 15:17:14 -0500
To: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
CC: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
Don't blame them.  During last call on XHTML 1 one of the comments was
that the DTDs need to have the name of the language in their system
identifier.  Hence, the names were changed to xhtml1-*
(xhtml1-transitional.dtd for example).  The old references only ever
appeared in the PR version of the XHTML 1 specification, as far as I
know.