Re: Validator puzzle

On Tue, May 02, 2000, Charles Stewart wrote:
> I have been attempting to rewrite my default template for HTML 4.0 in
> such a way that it was valid XHTML.  However I was unable to validate
> my efforts (http://achilles.bu.edu/cas/template.html)

   You cannot validate both HTML 4.0 and XHTML. In order to validate
XHTML, you have to change the DOCTYPE in your document, for instance :

By the way, there is a typo on the 14th line, you forgot to close the
quotes in rel="StyleSheet"

Regards,
Sam.
--
Samuel Hocevar <sam@via.ecp.fr> - http://www.via.ecp.fr/~sam/
     Do not try and fight the Cabal. That's impossible.