eCommerce links-non compatible with Validator-apology-and it works.

From: Kevin R. Phillips <kevin@audiodesigns.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:57:30 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org, gerald@w3.org

First of all, my apologies to Matt and all for posting this thread (I was
politely corrected that this was an inappropriate forum). I saw that most
of you who replied CC'd the list as well so I thought it was appropriate to
do the same. Again my apologies.

Just to let you know that your suggestions worked. We chose to use static
pages instead of dynamic ones with our ecommerce solution because then we
have direct control to make our page codes Level AAA compliant according to
the Accessibility Guidelines. Because of this, we are able to hard code all
of our product links with the proper syntax for now and examine modifying
the ecommerce core software to write the links correctly later.

Thank you all for your patience and exceptional help! If any of you would
like to be on our beta test list, please email me privately and I will send
you the backdoor URL.

Kevin
UpBeats.com