Re: eCommerce links-non compatible with Validator.

From: Christian Smith <csmith@barebones.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:50:49 -0500
To: kevin@audiodesigns.com
cc: www-validator@w3.org
On Wednesday, March 22, 2000 at 5:51, kevin@audiodesigns.com (Kevin Phillips) wrote:

> I hope this is the right place to post this. We have been performing
> extensive recoding to our ecommerce site to be Level Three (AAA) and
> HTML 4.0 compliant. So far, every page in our site passes Level Three
> with no browser compatibility issues (we test all pages with both the
> W3C Validator and Bobby 3.1)
>
> I've noticed that certain links created by shopping cart ecommerce
> software has a syntax that's not compatible according to the Validator.
> Here's the errors:

Without looking at the actual html in question it is hard to tell but I
suspect the problem has to do with unbalanced quoting. Can you send me one
of the files in question or make it possible for me to view it on-line?

--
Christian Smith  |  csmith@barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com

He who dies with the most friends... Is still dead!