Re: validation button in your web browser

From: Ryan Fischer <fischer@email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:15:33 -0500
To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <derhoermi@gmx.net>, <www-validator@w3.org>
Of course, I was the one who originally created this technique almost
two years ago.  I first shared it on the HWG discussion lists before
"bookmarklets" were a figment in anyone's imagination.  For a full,
detailed explanation, check this message out:

http://metalab.unc.edu/hwg-bin/msgid?000d01bdb9b3%24bfcfe7c0%24957d450c@
333161626worldnet.att.net&browsing=AaX6lto2qVL

This is only for your own browser, though.  For validating pages you are
currently visiting.  If you want to allow a visitor to validate the page
he's on, use this HTML:

-Ryan