Re: Ampersands + "Last modified:" Malfunctions

Dear Alan,
I see what you are saying, I got "I'da Danced at His Hanging" instead of
"9TimeZones.com".
Maybe this is a problem with ASP or with the xlibris server?
I don't think this is a "backwards compatibility" issue.  The W3C standards for HTML
3.2 predates the vast majority of contemporary web content!
The & trick has worked fine for me with all (about one hundred) external sites I
link to.
Have you tried using %## as a work around?  (I forget the hex number value for
ampersand.)
I hope some guru on this list will tell you with some authority what exactly is broken,
but I don't believe it is the W3C validator!
Good luck!
-- Bruce Bailey