Re: About minimized form in non empty elements

<snip>

>> Is something wrong in validator,
>
> Yes, it doesn't validate XHTML.
>
>> in netscape and mozilla,
>
> Yes and yes, neither of them should be treating a file with an XHTML
> doctype as HTML.
>
>> or am I missing something (if that's the case, feel free to ignore me :-)
>
> Only the last umpteen threads on the W3C validator not validating XHTML ;-)

Thanks for the answer. I am not a member of the mailing list, so I didn't know
the threads. I just thought I'ld inform somebody.
Sorry about mentioning again a known issue.

> --
> Christian Smith  |  csmith@barebones.com  |  http://web.barebones.com
> PGP Fingerprint  -  60E5 2216 97D2 1D1A B923 F036 00A9 CEC0 D411 FA89

Michalis Kabrianis
kabrianis@hellug.gr
http://homepages.pathfinder.gr/mkab