Comments on installing the validator at UniSA

From: David Gardiner <David.Gardiner@unisa.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:06:48 +0930
To: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>
I've managed to set up our own local validator here at the University of
South Australia.

A couple of comments:

1.	Could the links to images in files such as index.html (etc) be
relative to the current path, rather than absolute to
http://validator.w3.org <http://validator.w3.org>  ?
2.	Could the user-configurable items in 'check' be put in a separate
file? Then, when i CVS update 'check', my settings won't be wiped.

Otherwise, it is a very useful tool.

-david

--
David Gardiner <>< Senior Programmer with UniSAnet Project.
Flexible Learning Centre, Underdale Campus, University of South Australia