an online content accessability checking service

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:58:08 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
CC: ricko@gate.sinica.edu.tw, www-validator@w3.org
The WAI schematron thingy is pretty interesting,
and today I was dealing with a collaborator
whose page is just unacceptably inaccessable,
and I wanted to point them to WAI validator.
I wasn't really happy with the output of Bobby,
and I didn't see much else in the way of
online services, so I took Rick J's WAI/schematron
stuff and made it into a forms-based service:

	A Web Content Accessibility Checking Service (ALPHA)
	http://www.w3.org/2000/07/eval43/
	$Revision: 1.7 $ of $Date: 2000/07/21 19:56:51 $ by $Author: connolly $

It needs work... the WAI schematron stuff isn't really
complete. But it's at a point where I think other
folks could benefit from it. Share and enjoy.