Re: Prominence of Validation Confirmation Message...

I don't think that is what he means, actually. How could the validator output be used to impress
site visitors?

The validator output might have had a prominent "no errors found" message, to distinguish it
more easily from a result page with error listings. Surely this is a usability issue pertaining
to the validation service. (But a minor issue, I think. The coloured icon is easy to spot.)

Einar