Re: Prominence of Validation Confirmation Message...

From: Einar Westermann <einar.westermann@online.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:18:58 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
I don't think that is what he means, actually. How could the validator output be used to impress
site visitors?

The validator output might have had a prominent "no errors found" message, to distinguish it
more easily from a result page with error listings. Surely this is a usability issue pertaining
to the validation service. (But a minor issue, I think. The coloured icon is easy to spot.)

Einar