Re: Added info to previos e-mail

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 100 09:32:18 -0800 (PST)
To: keith_bowes@hotmail.com (Keith Bowes)
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Keith wrote:
> I just want to say that I find it hard to believe that very many browsers
> that don't support frames support CSS.  Since you're targeting mainly
> pre-version 4 browser users with a no frames message, it would be more
> effective to use body attributes.
> Just my two cents.

Thinking in terms of current browsers and browser versions is not
necessarily the best way to design for the web.  It's easy to imagine
a new modern browser created that does CSS but does not support
frames or allows for frames to be turned off.

(Opera supports CSS, has an option to turn off frames.)

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/