Re: "name" element in HTML4.0

From: Helena Schultz <helenaschultz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:02:35 -0500 (EST)
To: "Ryan Fischer" <fischer@email.unc.edu>, <www-validator@w3.org>
----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: "Ryan Fischer" <fischer@email.unc.edu>
Aan: "Helena Schultz" <helenaschultz@hotmail.com>; <www-validator@w3.org>
Verzonden: woensdag 12 januari 2000 0:35
Onderwerp: Re: "name" element in HTML4.0

> I think we just discussed this a few days ago.  Anyhoo, NAME attribute
> for IMG was added in HTML 4.01.  Use that version of HTML to validate
> and everything will be fine.

I am sorry if I posted anything that was handled by you guys already, I just
used the posting link on the validator... do not keep up with the
discussion, would not even know where to find it! Am sorry to inconviniece
anyone!

But if I change my doctype to html 4.01 instead of html 4.0 the problem with
the form (not image) validation will be over?

Kind regards,
Helena Schultz
helenaschultz@hotmail.com
http://h_and_t.tripod.com