Re: correct code - impaired presentation

From: <JAMESICUS@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:30:47 EST
To: www-validator@w3.org
CC: braverman@mindspring.com
In a message dated 2/24/00 10:48:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time, David
Braverman wrote:

> > I have personally not experienced this, rather, I have always
>  > found that web pages that validate display correctly in all Browsers.
>  I wish that were true. I completely gave up trying to make my compliant
>  work in Netscape.<snip>

Again, David, I can only speak to my own experiences.  All of my web pages
(now 112) that I successfully validated via the W3C HTML 4.0 & XHTML 1.0 and
CSS Validators display and function correctly in various iterations of MSIE,
Netscape Navigator, Opera, Lynx and WebTV Browsers.

Best regards,

James Pickering
Tucson, Arizona

Tools and Information for producing well-formed web pages

Brazilian Cacti in cultivation

Italic Calligraphy Online Copybook