Improved HTTP support in SP

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:48:59 +0000 (GMT)
To: jjc@jclark.com, liam@htmlhelp.com, www-validator@w3.org

As we know, Liam has patched SP-1.3.4 to add the HTTP Host: header
to support virtual hosts.

Starting from Liam's code, I have made additional changes to support
HTTP redirection.  This is primarily for the Code Valet, but may also
be of interest to the validators, particularly since some of the
W3C DTDs have moved and are being redirected.

The patch is a drop-in replacement for URLStorage.cxx.  Let me know
if you'd like it.

(p.s. apologies to www-validator for subscribing without updating my
spam filter to accept Bcc: mail from the list).

--
Nick Kew

Site Valet - the essential service for anyone with a Website.
Now available at <URL:http://valet.webthing.com/>