Re: [Moderator Action] W3C html 4.01 logo transparency

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 pdf@bizfon.com wrote:

>> [html logo trasparency?]
> This has been mentioned many times before, but no one from the W3 seems to care
> to fix it.  It's a simple fix... I don't know why it's taking them so long to do
> anything about it.
Why don't to create a BLACK one?
Or otherwise, is the logo (tm) or could we convert it to a preffered
color and use it instead of standard (Always referring to
validator.w3.org)?

Shalom, Grizzly
--
ABORRO mime/html, spam, attach maggiori di 100k e ping
I DISLIKE mime/html, spam, attach bigger than 100k & pings

ICQ UIN#71340428 * PGP kFngPnt: CADF DBBC 234F D3A8 8B0A FE11 A22C 4954
Undefined Illusion BBS (39) 093-170-2385 * http://www.uibbs2.net
Join the seti@home project! Visit http://setiathome.berkeley.edu
This message, if not PGP-Signed, is no (C) for non-commercial use only