Re: XHTML Validator question

The problem may be something other than the file name. I get the same results regardless of
extension when uploading to the validator using IE 5.5 on a PC. Using NS 4.5 the file validates
regardless of extension.

I notice that the WDG Validator at http://www.htmlhelp.org/tools/validator/upload.html is not
bothered by these things.

Einar