new list: www-validator-cvs

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:10:47 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org, www-validator-cvs@w3.org
I have created a new mailing list for the automatic messages sent
out whenever something is committed to the validator's CVS tree,
called www-validator-cvs:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator-cvs/

To join the list, send "subscribe" in the subject of a message to
<www-validator-cvs-request@w3.org>.

I made this list so I can commit things more frequently without
worrying about spamming everyone on this list. (and I suppose
those who are interested in changes to the code but not in the
discussion on this list can join the -cvs list and not this one.)

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator   http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/