Re: XHTML tester

From: Sami Itkonen <si@iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:25:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Simon St.Laurent wrote:

> Has anyone built a bit of code that makes it easy to test large numbers of
> XHTML files (and generated documents) for well-formedness, validity, and
> conformance to the XHTML 1.0 spec?

A shameless plug forthcoming -

The HTML::Validator perl module, which is - basically - a wrapper around
nsgmls, with some bells and whistles, can also validate XHTML documents,
provided your nsgmls supports XML. It's been a while since I've updated
it, but it should still work.

The home page is at <URL:http://www.iki.fi/si/HTML-Validator/>
--
Email: si@iki.fi, WWW: <URL:http://www.iki.fi/si/>