Transparent replacement "Valid XHTML 1.0" badge

From: Robin Lionheart <lionheart@robinlionheart.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 04:36:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: "W3C Validator" <www-validator@w3c.org>
On January 30, I wrote about the Valid XHTML 1.0 badge not being saved with
a transparent background like the Valid HTML 4.0 and Valid CSS badges. (When
displayed on a page with a dark background, there is a white band on the
right side of the badge beneath the end of the check mark.)

Since no one else seems to care to fix it, I've done it myself. Attached is
replacement vxhtml10.gif. I've also condensed the pallete making the image
a mere 1K as opposed to the original 2.5K.

Please feel free to substitute this one for the non-transparent one on
validator.w3.org.

vxhtml10.gif
(image/gif attachment: vxhtml10.gif)