Re: OS X Server port

From: Terje Bless <link@tss.no>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:16:37 +0200
To: W3C Validator <www-validator@w3.org>
On 31.03.00 at 15:19, Christian Smith <csmith@barebones.com> wrote:

>Before I tackle this, has anyone else done the work to bring the W3C
>validator up under Mac OS X Server?

Not as such, no. But provided we can get SP and Perl to build on Darwin,
porting the validator should be a piece of cake. I don't have access to a
Mac OS X Server (or Darwin/Client) box right now so I can't see exactly how
much work would be involved, but given the Mac OS X's BSD roots and the
portability of Perl, it should be a trivial amount of work.