Validator icon for HTML4.01

From: Israel Hanukoglu <israel@science.co.il>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 19:16:44 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello,

The current icon for HTML 4.01 identification used on validator pages is in
bitmap format. It is not named and it is saved as untitled.bmp taking 3,806
bytes.

I converted this icon to PNG format, and named it HTML401.png.
In this form it takes only 1,005 bytes.

The icon can be downloaded from the following address:
http://www.science.co.il/images/links/HTML401.png

I would like to suggest that the icon for HTML 401 be replaced by this as its
size is only 25% of the current icon with apparently the same image quality.

Sincerely,
Israel
Israel Hanukoglu, Ph.D.  <israel@science.co.il>
Editor