Java script and validator...

From: Paul Breslin <info@Canadian-Artist.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:46:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-validator@w3.org
I was attempting to validate a page that had a fairly simple JavaScript
sequence and it seemed to try to parse the contents of the script
section
as if it were SGML source. Since I was generating html in my script
using
writeln() statements this generated lots of errors.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong in my script?
Paul H. Breslin
http://Paul.Breslin.com

mailto:Paul@Breslin.com