This link seems to crash validator

From: Robert Carnegie <RobertC@ecsumail1.ecsu.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:52:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-validator@w3.org'" <www-validator@w3.org>
I'm not joining - I just thought I should tell someone:
http://validator.w3c.org/ isn't replying to me about the TeX page
http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/ .  The validator just hangs, or
returns no content.

I'm a user of the Opera web browser, and someone raised the issue on the
private news server group news://opera.nta.no/opera.page-display that
Opera doesn't properly handle nested super- and subscript tags.  In the
formula on the TeX page, the bottom-rightmost characters, 1/2
(one-half), are misaligned, because the 2 is subscripted from the
baseline instead of from superscript.  Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 and
5 misalign it too, apparently, but Netscape Navigator displays it
"correctly" - that is, if this /is/ correct.

I'm not sure how important this is - I don't really need an answer -
but, as I say, I'm surprised that the validator doesn't say yes /or/ no.

http://websitegarage.netscape.com/ gives the TeX page full marks for
everything except for search engine compatibility and, er, spelling -
because TeX and TtH aren't real words, maybe.

Thank you for your time.  Please e-mail if you think there's something I
need to know.