FW: A new question for the RDF FAQ

RDF information in the HEAD section breaks HTML 4.0 Transitional
validation. Is this expected?

The URL in question is <http://www.xris.com/>.

Thanks

Chris Kreussling / e: xris@panix.com / w: <http://www.xris.com/>
"To be a warrior is to learn to be genuine in every moment of
your life." - Chogyam Trungpa