RE: Installing the validator on my website

From: B. Szyszka <bart@gigabee.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 20:00:11 -0400 (EDT)
> I would like to install the HTML Validator on my own website.

For information on the source code, etc., see:
http://validator.w3.org/source/

The bottom of the page lists what's needed and from the looks of
things, your RH system should have no problems with it. If you'd
have Debian Linux, you'd save yourself some extra work by getting
SP (something needed for the validator) through 'apt-get install sp'
and everything else besides the LWP module (and the W3C
validator code itself) from apt-get.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com