Re: Validator Bug

From: Nathan Miller <webpage@depere.k12.wi.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:18:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>
Sorry about the mess. I had allowed a friend use my email address that day (he couldn't reach his hotmail acct thru our firewall), and evidently he didn't remove the auto-signature.  I am changing the firewall setup right now...

Sorry once again

PS:  Also, as a suggestion, you may want to consider placing a link to the FAQ off of the validation results page. This should help to reduce repeated "bug reports".

Nathan J. Miller  (The real Nathan J. Miller)
Member of the Web Standards Project
Member of the WSP Grassroots Action Comittee
USDD Webmaster