Re: What is "validation"?

Sir, your public personal attacks are inappropriate and inaccurate,
and I demand a formal apology.  I care not what personal problems you
may have with CIWAH users (I've never even read that newsgroup
regularly), but your outright slander and lies are not tolerable.

--Kynn Bartlett

Catch the web accessibility meme!                   http://aware.hwg.org/